Thanks, Sarah! I've been tagged. So now it's my turn to share 5 facts about myself -- and per Sarah, some have to be "random" and some have to be "weird". That shouldn't be too hard!
1) I've been bitten by a poisonous snake (and lived to tell the tale!)
2) I was a Model UN geek as a high school student
3) I have a brother who is twice over a father but has only one child (and no steps or other biological/familial children). Feel free to email or comment with questions/guesses/answers....
4) I look and feel younger than I am (love the double-take when wait staff checks out my DL!)
5) My right leg is about 1/2 inch shorter than my right leg (which probably explains some of the IT band issues!)
OK, now my turn: Laura, Paul (sorry for the circularity), and Tim/Beth -- you're it! And of course, feel free to ignore this silliness!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I'm it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, nice to get the double take on the ID. I no longer get asked for my ID. Now I'm sad.
I have one leg shorter than the other too. We're a buncha weirdos, huh?
Post a Comment