Well, that idea didn't have much traction. When I posted my blog entry on Monday, I had it in mind that I would NOT run this year's Thanksgiving Half. So the thought (or one of the thoughts, anyway) about baby steps was that I would slowly and consistently build toward the ING marathon. After all I've had no training for the past couple of months and have had to deal periodically with what feels like plantar fasciitis. But it's Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite runs and traditions. And this year we even have the promise of some rain. So I'm in. With a few thousand of my foolhardy friends, I'll launch myself down Peachtree.
With a smile on my face. There's so much for which to be thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew you'd cave!
Have a fun race tomorrow while I'm sleeping soundly in my warm bed!
Post a Comment