Phedippidations Worldwide Half Marathon/Morning Run
The Morning Run crew at All Saints' Episcopal Church will be supporting a local (Atlanta) version of the Phedippidations Worldwide Half Marathon and Kick the Couch 5K running events on the weekend of October 13th beginning at 8:00a ET.
Please respond to this post if you are interested in joining us.
Sign me up! Thanks for putting this together, let me if you want to split the cost of suport. You can mail me with any details, @ try2tri@gmail.com Thanks, Brian GeorgiaRuns
Dad (to an all-star border collie), runner, cyclist, consultant, Lion (high school), 'Gator (college-Allegheny), Tar Heel (graduate school), fan ('skins, Sens/Nats, 'zards, and Caps -- any guess where I grew up?), perpetual student. And I'm a runner -- not a very fast one (yet) -- but I'm a runner.
1 comment:
Sign me up!
Thanks for putting this together, let me if you want to split the cost of suport.
You can mail me with any details, @ try2tri@gmail.com
Thanks,
Brian
GeorgiaRuns
Post a Comment